Friday, January 16, 2009

somethings amiss!

A psychic zen master named Cau Chin told me I need to be patient, stop worrying and control my emotions.
Funny thing is I dont think I really needed him to tell me that. I knew I knew that deep down. I knew I knew I would have to consult myself on some exploration to discover my own inner peace. And I knew I would have to confront these traits of impatience, anxiety and insanity one day. But I didnt know it would have to be all three.

But I do think when you want something bad enough you must confront your biggest threats, enemies and obstacles; which are 99% of time caused and created by yourself.

You want someone a world away, you wait for them. If you cannot wait then you do not want them enough. Patience is a virtue because in the end benefits will be reaped. But the journey must be respected and productive instead of fretted over and slowly torn to tatters by one's own mind.

Anxiety roots from some form of insecurity whether it be about the safety of drivers on the road, your lovers loyalty or the happenings of the future. One may be insecure about their own driving, own loyalty or own present actions that will create concern about other situations. So the squash insecurity the journey to become secure in ones ability, honesty and self is necessary. I cant sit and quickly blog the answer this one mainly because I havent the slightest clue. Though I do think trust is involved in there somewhere. Trust yourself, your neighbors, your loved ones. I whole heartedly believe there are many evil people in this world but I also believe there are more good.


and finally controlling ones emotion. They are usually the driving force for so much that propels one life. irrational emotions may lead you astray and somewhere you really wish not to be. It is kind of like when people say you tell the truth when you are drunk. Yes, you lose your inhibition but your emotions, your logical thinking is magnified and exaggerated times a million, thats why you cant drive or listen to Lucinda Williams. Believe me they allow truthful people to drive, truthful sane. So if your emotions are fucked with then so are you, completely. (ladies once a month we can attest to this) Rationality is also not a solution found in fortune cookie form but I believe an evolved trait that takes screwing up quite a bit to master. The secret is to evaluate yourself, the situation, the players and the actions after you had said screw up. wonder why, process the happenings of the events and ask yourself why did this occur and could it have been differently? most of the time you will find "why yes it could! in a much better way!" But after the evaluation you will have to put those handy analytical skills to work and try to squeeze them even when your brother said your ass is getting bigger.

1 comment: