Tuesday, November 25, 2008

rock bottom

So my mom just set me on a date..

a blind date..


from a guy who lives in my neighborhood...

VIA his dad...

Have I hit rock bottom yet? Or am I just surpassing the S Waves interior and the core is approaching?

Oh wait, his name is Sven.

I think we just arrived.


Funny though, I rarely speak to my mother about my love life or lack of..sort of..either way this woman should be considerably ignorant of this subject. I dont think I even talk to my roommate about my love life/lack of..sort of... its all a big secret!
Which I love, I love secrets, everyone does.

THE BEST PART IS she told me through email and titled it "I hope you arent mad..but..." great mom.

Back to the point, what is my moms doing?! Especially since it was set up through parents, me and "sven" are both going to be awkwardly urged and insisted upon due to "politeness" from our parents to go through with a meeting/date. I can already imagine the horrible awkwardness now.

me: ......
I have hit rock bottom
Edgar: its not too bad.
at the very least we know it can't get much worst.

Optimistic outlook from Edgar...most definitely rock bottom.

No comments: